Responsibility of assisting in the coordination including (but not exclusive to) overseeing video and live production of RM Media to include Sportsman’s Adventures, Florida & Texas Insider Fishing Report and other related projects. Experienced production professional with knowledge of saltwater sport fishing. Studio as well as outdoor production to work directly with the Executive Producer and Producer. Experience in television production management. The production manager will perform both office/managerial as well as field production tasks.
- Oversee the management of production staff and subcontractors
- Plan day to day as well as long-term production schedules for all production.
- Participate in planning and creative development for shows.
- Continually search for and implement new technologies and techniques.
- Understand and implement sponsor agreements/placements.
- Work with marketing team to meet needs for on-line and social media production.
- Five years of experience in television production management
- Live to tape and live outdoor television production experience.
- Camera operation skills.
- Technical degree in television production.
- Available to travel and work evenings and flexible schedule.
To apply for his position, send your resume with a cover letter providing links to your LinkedIn and social media accounts to email@example.com.
We realize it seems to be very early stages for us to discuss salary information, but we just want to be sure we're all playing in the same league before wasting your time. Please share with us what annual salary you are accustomed to earning.
SAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.